Thursday, June 26, 2008

Cents of Style- #2

So the begining of the story is in the next post.

Here we see Sherri, she really made a haul. Beautiful red shoes (I really like these, I picked out the same ones), pink purse, a necklase and bracelet, and of course the headband looks really good on her.

She ought to have a lot of fun dressing up with her new items. Sherri you will just have to take some pictures.




M is just like her brother, hates to get her picture taken. But I did get a side shot. Love ya so much M. smile for me next time, I love to see that beautiful smile.








I did get M. to let me take a picture of her new bright yellow shoes, 12 years going on 16. Gorgeous


Here is the group together. M. is still trying to show her displeasure. If you see this, sorry, I just love looking at my family. If I get a bit lonely (working at home all day) I love to look at my pictures and think about all of you. Love you so very much.

2 comments:

Sherri Harward said...

Oh my goodness, I look horrible in those pictures. I guess I should have dressed up a little more. I was just in a hurry trying to get the house as clean as possible before everyone got there. I am really excited about the stuff that I got, especially the shoes.

When I brought Lilly home that night she had to try every thing on too. She loved it all. Her favorite color is pink so she really loved the pink purse.

Grandma G said...

You look just fine S. It was just great that you got everything fixed up so well so that we could have fun. I would have loved seeing L. being a pretty little girl trying on everything.