Thursday, August 21, 2008

Flying High



Well I got tired of looking at the Toastmasters pictures, just as much as every one else.

So "borrowed" some pictures and decided to share.

So Lester gets the oportunity to show off his"stuff" on his trip to Lake Powell.

Thanks Jane, I borrowed these pictures off your site. It really helps to get the pictures from you. If I counted on Lester to show me some I would never see any.

Hey even the oportunity to surf without an ocean. Soooooo, do you think that you can so the same thing in the ocean with a real wave.

Back on the board again. Are you getting ready to do a flip?????

No not yet I guess. Just working on jumping those waves.

Well Guess he decided to take the easy way out.

Can you really hold your on on the fancy tube

Nope
There is that flip that we were looking for earlier.
Not quite as pretty as we thought.
But hey, you sure got some air.

2 comments:

Sherri Harward said...

So the guy he is with is his future brother-in-law isn't it? Looks like they had a lot of fun. Good for him. That is what you should be doing before you get married.

Anonymous said...

Woo! Good thing I'm old and can't afford to contort my crippled body doing such things. Ouch.

I do love riding in a boat though.