Thursday, July 10, 2008

Buff Boy

I received a call from L. today while he was out working. He left his phone on and I had the opportunity to listen. Very interesting--thanks for the oportunity. I have been asking him to put more pictures on his site so that we can see how he is looking. He called to say he finally did.







When Dad saw the picture he said, "Who is that."

Then, "Oh my goodness he has an 8 pack." You can tell this boy has been working hard. No more "Chubby boy" like the neighborhood kids called him as he was growing up. No more roundness, just hard planes. Keep up the good work L. and you will be ready to try out for BSU again in Feb.

Keep the pictures coming. Share a picture of the area that you are in. Thanks. MOM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm...I don't really know what to say about this one, but I think you may be right about your boys' arrogance being less of an adaptation and more of a genetic component.
Weird boys.

tuna'n apracot spanach roll said...

Lester is a real macho man