Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa

Happy, happy birthday Grandpa dear. Happy days will come to you all year. If I had one wish then it would be a happy, happy birthday to you from me.

We had a great time. The girls came over with their children, and Cory came also. I was late with supper so some of them shared a great taco soup with us. Then it was icecream and cake all the way.

Well all think that grandpa is Number one. Especially the grandchildren love to be with grandpa. Every time they come over the first thing out of their mouth (even before, "Can I have a popcicle") is, "Where is grandpa." When he isn't home they pout. And yes kids, this is how dad was with you when you were little kids. You loved to have Daddy come home and play with you.


The two youngest toddlers even found fun things to do. Of course they took a dip in the dog food dish before we came rushing in to move it up into a safe place. Sometimes I think that they like the dog food better than the ice cream.

Low and behold I got Kyle with a smile on his face. At least a small one. Kyle you have a great smile, share it with the camera occationally. I wasn't able to catch Mariah unexpectedly, but I will keep trying.


Hayden got a chance to do his favorit thing, play some games. We don't have lots of games but there is a fun toy box to spend time with. Thanks for a bit of a smile.

But all in a a great birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry we couldn't come to your birthday party this year. We were kinda tied up, but we promise to make it next year!