Friday, July 25, 2008

WHERE IS MY CAMERA

So it has been a bit frustrating. I have increased my enjoyment of taking pictures, by creating this blog. So I have had some great things happening and no camera to take pictures.
What's the deal with that.
So I guess I will have to put words on and tear this house apart until I find where the camera is hidden.
We had a great party when Jane and Lester came to visit. Well Jane put a couple of pictures on her FaceBook so again I borrowed them. Thanks so much Jane for the work, at least I have something.



Cute couple huh.

We had a great party last week and got to know Jane a bit. It was great food, fun, and family. Thanks everyone for all the work that you did.

New things on Lester and Jane. Lester is moving to Salt Lake City. It was felt that if these too were really going to get married it would be a good idea for them to live in the same place for a while and get to know each other. Jane is flying to Cincinnati, OH on Saturday. Then Lester, Jane and Marco will be driving straight through to Idaho (long, long, drive). They will drop Marco off in Boise and then drive to SLC.

Sooooooooo, Lester do you have a place to live yet?

He is planning on working with Pinicle same as before. Then he hopes to get a second job at Gold's Gym (kill two birds with one stone huh). Job made in heaven for Lester. Jane and her family work out a lot and they will also help build Lester's endurance. Their idea of a good time is running 10 miles--Jane is a marathon runner. If he keeps up with her, just think how easy it will be to keep up with those big guys on the football field.

With all the changes that Lester has been making you may be wondering is Lester is still interested in playing for BSU.

Yes

He is planning on moving back to start the final hard hitting work out before tryouts in Feb. Good luck Lester we are all pulling for you.

So that is the changes. Dad and I are just moving from day to day. We love you all and pray for you daily. When I find my camera I will start again to update you on all the interesting (???? :) lol ) things in our lives.
LOVE YA ALL MOM

No comments: