Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sweet, Sweet Birthday girl. 2 years old


How did this happen so fast. E. is already 2 years old. We love you little one.

Let's get up and see what is going on. Looks great, let's get started.
Yea, noisy toys, and pretty purple. Lot's of fun things to keep a princes busy.


To top the party off there was great cake and ice cream. Thanks for the picture M, didn't get all the way out so we get to see your pretty face also. What a pretty princes. We look forward to many more parties.

3 comments:

Sherri Harward said...

Ella is such a funny girl. She is soo cute and friendly. She really got some of the cute jeans from Katie and Jake.

It is funny though. Lilly used to push Ella around when she was younger. I didn't know what the deal was with that, but I babysat for Katie last night and Ella started returning the favor upon Miah. Ella would throw something at Miah or hit her in the face, take something from her. I don't know where that comes from. Weird.

Anonymous said...

J is singing:
"You can stand under my um-ber-ella. ella, ella, eh, eh, eh...."

Happy Birthday, Ella!

She's 2?! When we left she was a little chublett with tiny feet. I guess my own have changed a lot too though.

Sherri, I think that's called "I'm bigger than you so now I can give back what I had to endure." Kids are funny that way. Adults do it too though, but I think that might be called "sibling rivalry", or something like that. ;)

Grandma G said...

That sibling rivalry doesn't always end at adult hood does it :-)