Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Doggy fun in the sun 4th of July, part 3

Mortamer enjoyed a great dip, and dip and dip.

Mortamer grew up with suzzy. He thinks that he is the same size as her. He wants to jump in grandpa's lap or on him just like suzzy does.

Now you may so that it is just so obvious the difference in size, but suzzy doesn't even see it. She thinks that she is bigger than Mortamer. Makes for an interesting evening sometimes.

We didn't think that we would be able to get suzzy out in the water. But, after standing on the beach and watching everyone have all the fun, she jumped in and joined grandpa. Of course, she wanted to get as far away from the water as possible. I think that this is grandpa's favorite picture.

Mortamer thought that grandpa and suzzy were having too much fun, so he had to join.

This is how all of us felt at the end of the day. Ready for a good long nap.

Suzzy and Mortamer are used to sleeping all day and sitting with Dad all night. We wore them out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit I'm a little jealous. Looks like you guys had lots of fun.




But you will NEVER convince me that sleeping in a tent is a good idea, so until we can get our own cushy tow-along I'll just have to have to be jealous!

Grandma G said...

I must admit that camping is hard, esp. with lots of little kids. But, it was sure worth it. We really had a great time in the end. I didn't get pictures of the time we spent on the 4 wheeler, that was great fun also. There were times when I was ready to pack it all in, estp. the first day. In the end I am glad that I didn't.

Now if I can recover from the experience it would help.